About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 August 2009

kelsey

So tubing was a blast! I never knew hanging out with my fam could be so fun. Weather was hot and perfect, we drifted along peacefully in the sun (Ryan's back got sooo fried--I'm gonna say it again because it feels so good "I TOLD YOU SO!"). Beautiful scenery (I'll try to post pics by the end of the weekend) but it came at a small price. Okay---small, but mighty. We got high--centered at many points along the way so we all took our turn pulling us out(except my almost 80 year old Grandma, of course!). When Aunt Judy's turn came around, she decided to smack her toe on a rock and break it. Owie. She still got on her horse the next day though. : ) Very fun. But again, pics later. For now.... I have beautiful, gorgeous, lovely Kelsey! Look at those awesome freckles!!! She sure knows how to rock a hat and we had a blast. I secretly wish she would flunk out her senior year so I could photograph her again. lol I mean that in the most complimentary way, Chris!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment