About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 August 2009

baby claire

Yes! Finally have blocks of time to work uninterrupted on my inbox. And as I look through my sessions over the last couple weeks....one word sums it up. Babypalooza. 3 newborns and 3 more scheduled in the next month! Must've been a cooooold winter!


But here is baby Claire...who was 6 days old when we took these. Karri and Scott waited 5 long years before she arrived. Totally worth it. And she was good and sleepy. : )





Scott is a turkey hunter. Must I say more? "Why not," I said. She didn't even tinkle on it. Too bad. ha ha Just kidding, Scott. Nice job on the dead turkey carcass.


No comments:

Post a Comment