About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

28 August 2009

the 'V' family

First of all, sorry for not posting anything virtually all week. I have fallen behind my editing schedule, too...so I really appreciate everyone's patience. Second, thank you to all of you who kept my family in your thoughts and prayers during our sad time. The service was very nice yesterday, and the pastor said that "Matt would MUCH rather be golfing today, I'm sure." It was a beautiful day for golf and perfect to reflect upon Matt's life.
On a lighter note..... I LOVE this family! Not only are they friends of ours, but their children are models. Really. Remember seeing them under my hat collection? Hat models...now real models. They have perfect skin... they are as cute as can be. Joe and Lynette have so much love for their little rugrats, too. They always always put family first....even at community olympics last year, Lynette toted all three kids to go watch Joe participate in all his events. It was so hot and Carson was barely walking, but by gosh by golly...they cheered daddy on with the best of us! So here they are.... can't wait to photograph you guys again and again!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE these kids! and i'm so glad to have them in my family. Lynette and Jo are wonderful parents and the kids are just amazing.
    speaking of amazing...Stacy, these pictures are GREAT! (as always) =)

    ReplyDelete