About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 August 2009

baby brooks

Remember these peeps? Justin, Tasha, and Payton. Plus one. Meet little Brooks. Quite a hungry little fella...but he just wouldn't sleep for us (at ALL). I guess he figures he'd miss out on something important. But here is what we know about him: he has incredibly large feet, he squeaks for the hell of it, and his favorite thing to do is cry. Justin can attest to this. He is a great daddy, though. They have quite the system, too. Tasha feeds, Justin burps. Feed, burp, repeat. Congrats, guys! We couldn't be happier for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment