About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 August 2009

chad+jes=just for fun

So after we rafted down the Niobrara, I just couldn't wait to shoot a portrait. Hence this modeling session with Chad and Jes. The recently ENGAGED Chad and Jes! Congrats!! The idea popped in my mind to check out the higher points of Kearney and where better than a rooftop, right? Easier said than done. The permission thing wasn't the tough part cause I got connections (thanks, Heath!)...it's the climbing up a really tall ladder, then another homemade ladder made of 2x4's and once we got to the roof, trying not to poke holes in the covering. That's tough business with high heels, a 50 lb tripod, and not to mention racing against the sun. We had a blast, though! Maybe it was the couple drinks we had first, or the glow of new love, but these two are complete naturals in front of the camera. And Chad---who sells surgical orthopaedic implants and such--- NATURAL! Jes--- look no further for a job. This is your calling. Fun location to try... I'm glad you guys were up for anything. Don't know if I'll ever make it back up the ladder(s)...I'm a little more afraid of heights than I ever thought, but great to try.








1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Especially the Black and White. Can't wait to see Spencer's!! have a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete