About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

28 August 2009

tired of the same old same old?

Gap has cute clothes, but if you're tired of the same-old, same-old and want to really make your pics unique----check out this site....www.littleposhprincess.com. The clothes are right up my alley with style and color. You just can't go wrong here! I love this style so much, I may offer discount Spring sessions just for purchasing. : ) more details later. I love these clothes, too... www.matildajaneclothing.com. I may have a trunk/catalog show next month. I think it's so worth it---afterall...we are creating art and clothing is a key piece of it. So please browse and get excited!

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,
    Love the clothes!!! If you have any suggestions for Jovie's next shoot let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete