About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

24 August 2009

in memory

Some sad news came to our family early Sunday morning. My eldest cousin, Matthew Henriksen, was tragically killed in an auto accident near Holdrege, Nebraska. He was 35 years old. A son, husband, and father. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. His funeral is scheduled for Thursday. He will be greatly missed--especially by our little Brooke.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry. Loss at any age is hard, but when children are affected it's especially tough. Many prayers through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy-

    What sad news to hear about your cousin, Matthew. May the beautiful memories help you through this difficult time.

    Tammey Frick

    ReplyDelete