About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

16 August 2009

darby one year

This is little Darby...they used to live up the street and now they don't. : ( Although we didn't get together as often as we would have liked, it was still nice to know you were a block away. The neighborhood will miss you.
Also thank you Amy for taking a risk with me...especially since we were on Central Ave.
Ran into another photographer, too.... that was awkward. How wierd is that?! Really wierd for me... I only know names of other photogs in time....no faces. And I'm not really a competitive person, but I felt a little spark this night... he he he But on the bright side...got to model my new hat! Darby rocked it!

2 comments:

  1. that red hat + that adorable baby = SUPER cute pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darby is a cutie!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete