About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

16 August 2009

niobrara

Ah yes...I can smell those bacon-wrapped burgers now! So delicious. We ate pretty darn good eventhough we were camping....and Aunt Judy had a broken toe. I don't have any pics of tubing, I'm afraid... I didnt' want to hassle with my camera getting wet--although for the rest of the trip, I just had my "back-up, 2nd-best" camera along.


L to R: Aunt Judy, myself, cousin Janelle, Dad, Grandma Helen. (not pictured: my husband, Uncle Don. They were golfing.

this region of Nebraska is so sparcely populated eventhough the scenery is so beautiful..... this was taken at the Norden Bridge at sunset.

the bridge was a little scary and old, but neat to read all the past visitor's names.


went to a ranch in Sparks to horse-back ride...they had the sweetest little dog. Lucy Rover. lol She showed up as a stray around the 4th of July and goes along on all the trail rides.

When Grandma said she'd go, I was nervous. She will be 80 on Halloween! But she kept up with the best of us! Love my Grandma....

my horse....Smoke.

my aunt got a mule/horse to ride. I'm wondering which one is more stubborn....

and of course no vaca photo album would be complete with a meal pic! We ate at this vintage cafe in Bassett on the way home. Fried chicken was the special! Finger-lickin good.

No comments:

Post a Comment