About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

12 August 2009

going tubing

So I'm 27 and just now going tubing down the Niobrara for the first time on Thursday! Everyone is always talking about all these great stories and memories from going tubing. I'm not a true Nebraskan, I guess. We're going with my family so it will be a nice first trip. No "woo-hoo" Spring break trip here...just a nice relaxing float. Just what I need to get ready for the busy season (as if Summer isn't already busy enough already!) I will be back Saturday to snap some babies!

1 comment: