About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

12 August 2009

sara

I can't believe that this girl is a senior. She will always be a two-year-old to me! This is my baby cousin Sara...and now I officially feel old. Gosh, how will I feel when Jessi and Thomas are seniors then?! Guess it's Sara's turn. ha ha ha We had so much giggly fun during Sara's session. My crazy Aunt Sue came along to help, which was great because she has a master's degree in art and was great help! By the time we were done, though, we were itchy, hungry and thirsty as all get out, so we went for prime rib and margaritas. And now this became the "night I wasted tequila." I spilled. : ( All over our table. So messy that we had to move to another! Fear not. I got a new one and it DID NOT spill. (unless you count it spilling down my throat.) lol
Don't you think she looks a bit like Ashly Simpson???? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment