About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 August 2009

ian

This is Ian....he loves music....hence the guitar. I'm in love with these pics and I loved photographing him. Eventhough I stepped on a nail at one point and his mom had to run to the car and get me a band-aid. He was a little slow to warm up...no suprise there. He's a teenager and I pryed him away from one of his last hot days on the water before school started. But as all seniors do, by the end he was posing himself. Everyone has an inner model in them....sometimes it just takes a while for it to shine through. : ) They live on a lake. Lucky. I really hope he likes these, though. I haven't heard anything back yet! I'm on pins and needles! Com'mon Mary....I'm waiting. : )

3 comments:

  1. Stacy,

    I am Tammey, Ian's aunt that brought the guitar. The pics are totally awesome! You rock girl..
    Hope your foot is ok, the perils of going the extra mile for a great photo opp. I keep telling people about ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy you are fantastic. I love the photos of Ian. I was hoping that you would capture Ian's personality and you did. I know I am biased, but he is gorgeous. The black and white photo on the blog and the one right below it are two of my favorites so far. I never tire of looking at the pictures. You are so talented and such a doll. I can't wait to share these photos with family and friends. Thanks for creating these special memories for us. Mary a.k.a. Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome Stacy! You are incredibly creative!:) I can't wait to see what you've done with Spencers pictures!

    ReplyDelete