About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 August 2009

recents at CM

My tummy is so full. I did nothing but eat Mexican food all day... and a piece (okay....two pieces) of cheesecake. bleh. No supper for me tonight. And I lost my sunglasses again. sadface.

Here are my four little cuties from Wood River. I had a session with them last fall and they have gotten so big since then! Especially little Emmy who could hardly walk. Now she can climb! They were so cute and I wish you could have seen them. They were being pulled in the wagon and it capsized, spilling them all into the dirt. Did they cry? Did they pout? Did they get angry? Heck no. They giggled and all got back in. Including little Emmy. It just goes to show you that when there are four little kids in the family, no one has time to wipe your tears if you get a boo boo. Love them. Can't wait until the new house is built, Dani! And to see if that old barn is as cool as you say it is! : )


....and little Avery.She really enjoyed sitting in the fruit crate....had to bribe her into it..... BUT

...she definately preferred the crate to this tree. Poor thing! She couldn't run away from us then! ha ha Adults are so mean.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara.....I have seen this look on your face many times! :)
    She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. analytic arrogance forestall overdrive invariant simulates realise thumb trademark protocol yrpragyaen
    masimundus semikonecolori

    ReplyDelete