About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

08 August 2009

garrett

Garrett is quite an active little fella. Going here and there, no breaks. Not for Garrett. I don't know how his folks keep after him! We had to be kind of inovative with our photo-taking strategies. Like, the tractor, for example. Yeah---mucho interest in the tractor....zero interest posing for me. So mom and dad did some distracting by going for a hike while I ran quietly to hide the tractors by the car. Tractor? What tractor? Out of sight, out of mind. Another tactic (which I'm rather proud of) was for little man to sit on daddy's shoulders. Frankly, it was the only way to get him still. He thought he was hot stuff sitting up there, though. : ) CLICK HERE and enter my site to see his slideshow. His password is the title of this post. Enjoy Jessie and Dereik!

Handsome devil....

1 comment:

  1. Great candid photos, talented Stac! Love them & you!

    ReplyDelete