About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

20 October 2009

where'd my fill light go?

If this isn't basking in the sun---I don't know what is! I was shooting this awesome senior a couple weeks ago---it was a beautiful fall day...cool in the shade, though... Jessica was looking lovely in the shade of the overpass and Mari was....eh HEM...suppossed to be my assistant and hold my reflector. I looked over and saw her glowing. Literally. So funny...had to post it. : )

1 comment:

  1. we LOVE the picture...i started to laugh when i saw it and then i showed my mom and dad and they laughed too...

    ReplyDelete