About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 October 2009

edit edit edit

So to those of you who have been anxiously awaiting your proofs--- thanks for your patience. This lovely session took a little longer than usual to edit. Who'd of thought they'd have all the frickin lights on in this pottery factory on a Saturday morning?! Hence hours of photoshop. So here is something you may find interesting: a before and after. Done. Okay---now I really have to go edit....after just one more blog post... he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment