About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 October 2009

5x7 flat Christmas Cards

Don't freak out....but Christmas is 10 weeks away. : ) And I have a confession---I've been listening to Christmas music lately---only for inspiration, though! Check out these cards! Most of them designed by SP Designs, (to be easy on myself this first year) they are very modern, colorful, and fun. And who wouldn't want to recieve an awesome Christmas card this year from you? They are very reasonably priced---and your custom greeting can be added anywhere on the card. They are 5x7" flat cards, front and back. Envelopes are included. Instructions on ordering found on the design blog. Orders are generally quick---ship to me in just 2-3 business days. Email to order! Simple and easy. Hardest part is deciding on a design!

No comments:

Post a Comment