About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

24 October 2009

mollie + adam = SNEAKY PEAK

You know how everyone's always saying things like "It's the little things that count?" That is Mollie's personal mantra. I've never seen a person just beaming and grinning and getting excited about the smallest pleasures in life. Adam, too. I enjoy photoraphing these two so much (this isn't the first time, nor the last.... remember them from last Spring?). For instance---Mollie and I talked about how excited we were to get to have a session together again---she had gotten up at 4am yesterday am. Too excited to sleep! That is such a compliment and makes me feel like a little girl on Christmas morning. I love what I do, but it's extra-special people like these that really make the hard work worth it. : ) So..... Guess what, guess what?! Sneak peak for Mollie girl! As semi-promised after dinner last night.... : ) Thanks for being so fun and excited about the little things : )
....and Happy Mole day, Mollie! ha ha ha She informed us that moles are celebrated on October 23rd as a national holiday---

3 comments:

  1. I love the this picture Mollie, you look beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest. Love Aunt Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the teaser, Stacy. I'm so excited now to see them all! Adam and Mollie said they had such a great time. --Tanny (Adam's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics, and can't wait to see the rest of them!! I'm a huge fan of your work, Stacy! Someday I'm going to schedule a shoot for my family :)
    Wendi (Mollie's sister)

    ReplyDelete