About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

09 October 2009

hi...remember me?

uh----yea. Tryin to haul butt to get editing, laundry, groceries, blogging, etc... done before company this weekend! And this weather is stressing me out! I hope my sessions this afternoon are planning on wearing an extra layer under their duds. I know I am! Don't get me wrong, though. I love fall...just not the frickin nose-chilling air! But hopefully I have some time tonight to blog some recent sessions---I'm just dying to!!! But for now, here is a little sneak peak of something I've been working on---it's in it's infancy of course, but it will get there! It's another blog to check out---a design blog that will feature press print products and some other things I've decided to dabble in. I hope you like my creations! Click HERE to preview. Hopefully more on THIS portrait blog later tonight after freezing my butt off....

1 comment:

  1. Stacy I love it....You are really talented. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete