About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

09 October 2009

Jovie Louise= one year old!

Great to see these guys again! Seems like yesterday we were strapping on fairy wings. I still can't get over the fact that she is walking...she's just like a little person, now. Before you know it, Sadie, she'll be starting school and buying her own milk. I wish I could have recorded her eating her cake. We started with some family pics then let her go to town---since she's walking and expending more energy now, she was starving by this point. Cue the cake. Look how excited she is to eat it! She can't talk much, but she made the cutest little Mmmm...mmmm.mmmm noises. And maybe by 18 month pics, she'll have some more hair? : )


"Be honest. Do I have something on my face?"

4 comments:

  1. Stacy,

    Thanks for the great pictures. You always seem to get amazing pictures out of Jovie. I can't wait to show her pictures off at her birthday celebrations. She should be well practiced with the cake for her birthday. :)
    Thanks again. Can't wait to see you in the spring for her 18 month pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done it again Stacy! These pictures are adorable.....love the cake shots and all of her expressions. The blue chair worked great with her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures Stacy, and Sadie...Jovie looks absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great, but my favorite is the one where she is getting handed her cake. She has such a joyful expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete