About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 October 2009

save the world

Forget the whales....they're fine. Save the WORLD! Kearney's own historic theatre located downtown on the bricks is hosting a haunted house! I'm volunteering---yup! I am a scare-er! I feel the need to say that you would NEVER catch me standing in line for a haunted house or any scary movie. I hate them. Not enjoyable for me whatsoever. Give me a romantic comedy or even a drama---no scary stuff for this chick! Just ask my husband! But helping out is a completely different story. Last night was the first night and I saw it with the lights on. Scary to me, of course, but we were having such a good time getting ready and touring and brainstorming on what's the creepiest ways to scare. : ) Plus it's for a great cause. It's really hard to not show all the creepy behind the scenes pics I took...don't wanna give anything away, now.... ; )

HOURS OF OPERATION:

THURSDAY, 10-29 7pm-10pm
FRIDAY, 10-30 8pm-12am
SATURDAY, 10-31 8pm-12am
So come out to support your community, people! Admission is just $10 per person. All proceeds go towards renovations. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment