About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 October 2009

the 'J' Family

How much do I love Jaclyn, Dave, Claire, Ryder, and Stone?! A whole lot is the answer. Dripping and oozing with style from their pores. This is another Old Market session---the first one, actually. The weather was CraZY this day---first rain, then fog, then hot and humid. AND the largest farmer's market in Nebraska was going on that morning and parking was insane. Didn't get to lug around all my props, but who cares?! This historic neighborhood has so much to offer. It's so much more photographer-friendly than K town... I think it's because, not only do the buildings have so much character, but they are taller and just bigger overall. And that equals insane perfection when it comes to light. So of course Omaha is on my list of favorite shooting locations---I will be back in Spring! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment