About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 October 2009

jes

Rain, rain...GO AWAY! And I hear snow is to follow.... I fear for cancelled sessions tomorrow.... double boo. It's nice to listen to the rain here in my office...I just don't want plans to be out in it. But I had a suprise when I got home today! After I changed out of my rain-soaked scrub pants, of course, read the mail. I have said it again and again...so what's one more time? I HAVE THE BEST CLIENTS IN THE WORLD! oh...and I ~heart~ Haley and Kyle!

But here's Jessica. Doesn't she have just the most beautiful, sparkly brown eyes you've ever seen? They just shine. We had so much fun...a truely perfect fall day... lots of fun hats and scarves....Mari sunning herself... minimal horse drama. Enjoy!


Remind me of his name, jes... Is this one Oakley? I forget...sorry.... Anyways, he is a newly retired show horse...who has won her dozens upon dozens of awards. I love this shot. I hope you do, too, Jes.... : )

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!! :) and his name is decker...and those pictures are perfect!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl is absolutely adorable! I love her shirt/scarf in the first pic, too. And the horse shots are so great. This is just an all-around classic great set of pics, Stacy! Great work. And, great work Jessica being so great in 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE...Mari your little girl is a beautiful women now! Pics are awesome! Great job Stacy, at least one of your sessions that day was fun! (no monsters there hee-hee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Stacy

    I'm still "stalking" you. Just can't stop checking the blog to see what's new! These pictures are gorgeous! Such a pretty subject and colors. You do such great work! By the way you have lots of "stalkers" now! After showing people Kyle & Haley's pictures you have lots of people checking your blog all the time and I think you will be kept very busy when you post your next dates. You have lots of new fans!

    ReplyDelete