About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

16 October 2009

macey jo

Bailey's baby sister! (Bailey's the one at the top!) Have I mentioned I love this family? This is an early Christmas gift for Macey Jo.... a fun dancer session and HUGE canvas print for her newly remodeled room. I'm voting for the last pick for ya, Mace... and I am purchasing a gallery wrap for me, too... hummmm....which one? I have such a hard time choosing.... You would never guess that this day was soooo cold and windy. Poor Macey's mom was bundled in all the prop feather boa's, hats, and scarves when not in use. And, yes, Kristi, I caught you posing again! Well here are a few---enjoy! And have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment