About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

02 October 2009

more boys

OMG. My calendar was filled with boys the last couple weeks! Geesh!
I love these little guys---and Creighton isn't so little anymore. He gets taller everytime I see him! And could Jackson be any cuter?? He's the mischevious little blonde. These boys are nephews to one of my bff's. And I'm so excited! Their session is in a couple weeks and then it's more....boys. : ) Tate and Zach, start practicing your expressions in the mirror---or better yet....just study THIS session! Your boy cousins rocked it.
Jackson originally refused to wear any kind of hat. But he reluctantly tried this one on...decided against it. Pretty sure I remember him even throwing it on the ground. But after extra an candy bribe and telling him that Zach is wearing one at HIS session....I bargained with him for 5 shots. Worth the luring!

No comments:

Post a Comment