About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

09 October 2009

O-town sessions

Jen and Eric---parents of the beloved ice cream-eaters from May (?). I love you guys. I'm so proud, too. Do you realize you lost a whole 3rd grader?? You know what I mean. : ) And I can honestly say that: Jen and Eric +/- 5......same. You guys are the exact same people regardless of your...."company". That makes you extraordinary. And I hope you took that crisp Jackson and went out for wine after our session. Jen, you may update your FB profile, now. : )





.....still don't know what all you were sitting in here...what troopers!!! Well worth it, agreed?


Scott, Rezzan, Aidan and Evan. Too fun for words! The key to this session: the boys had spent the night at their Grandmas and ate popcicles for breakfast. Was it the gladness to see their parents again? The sugar rush from the blue bunny? Don't know---don't care. These pics are fun and so was the session. : )
I don't think he bit him too hard.....


Seriously?! Seriously. What 2 year old knows how to post like a pro? What is his mom letting him watch on TV?! America's Next Top Model? (my most guilty pleasure, fyi) This kid takes the cake. He's got a thing for motor vehicles too. Every time he'd hear the hum of a motorcycle (or trolley----not kidding---saw about 10 wedding parties in the Old Market that day!) he'd say, "LOOK guys!" Don't want to miss the 97th motorcycle going by, now do we? We look because he likes it. And I'd do anything for this sweet boy. And Hilary! Gorgeous baby blues. I'd love a massage about now, too. When do you graduate from massage therapy again???

No comments:

Post a Comment