About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

08 June 2009

sisterpalooza

More sisters. I just adore them. Since I'm an only child, I really love to tell a story with sisters. I am actually green with envy, too. I'm really sad that I'll never get to be an aunt and spoil the hell out of any little nieces or nephews. : ( Oh well....I get to photograph sisters and that is how I shall muddle through.

These sisters traveled from Colorado for our session. Meet Cassandra, 16, (the shorter hair) and Elizabeth, 19. Lovely girls....they really let me do whatever! Thanks! : ) I hope you like what you see. (Eventhough it did everything BUT rain during our session) These girls would love to get into modeling. And after working on their sneak peek blog post, I think modeling would love to get into THEM! You are gorgeous in every way, shape, and form. Best wishes, ladies!! : )


My fishtail braid....I was so proud of it, it practically got it's own session!

2 comments:

  1. Cassandra and ElizaBethJune 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM

    Thank you so much Stacy! We had so much fun and the pictures look AMAZING!=D you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful, of course. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete