About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

07 June 2009

scott and melissa +2

Wow! What a great weekend. Got so much done AND had time for fun! But no naps. : ( Oh well. Here is some of the fruit from my labor..... remember this cutie pie tutu girl? This is Avery and she is full of life. So precious in everything she does and says... I'd say "Call Daddy a monkey!" and she'd say "I want to say Daddy is a lion." Don't know why, but I think that's cute. Maybe it was just the cute little way she said "li-on." Still cute. And could Melissa be any hotter? Look at those legs. meowza. See, Melissa works at The Buckle, corporate. Obviously. Will you stock my closet for fall? Pleeeaase? : )


Gorgeous big sis, Kealey, was a little more serious. She can follow directions like no other, though. Born to model, don't ya think?!

I love this pic...so candid. There Avery is, being cute again! : )

At the end of our session, we traveled across town to Cottonmill. A lovely evening. The fishermen were out, folks were picnicing... and the mosquitos feasted. And we were the main course. We paid the price (even after what seemed like a gallon of OFF! Skintastic), but WELL worth it. I think this is my favorite picture from the entire session. I think I pretty much nailed it! : ) The girls got into a little patch of something nasty...I called a few days later to see if their skin was behaving...luckily it had! I still felt really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment