About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

17 June 2009

recent seniors

It makes me wonder when getting senior pictures taken became a right of passage. Seriously...why after highschool? Why not after college? Probably because this is when we are at the prime of our youth and our folks want a big enormous headshot of us in their dining room to remember us when we fly the coop. Oh, well. I love taking senior portraits. They are all soooo different. Like Brandon, for instance. He is very smart and loves music more than anything. Being an atypical male, he suprised me and scoped out some new locations for us to try. Love it.
pretty sure this is the dirtiest, scariest alley in the whole city. Eww for the nose...great for an alley grundge photoshoot.
lucky me! twin seniors Alex and Amelia... their twin shots were a challenge for me however....since I'm used to engagments, I kept having to remind myself to pose them close, but not too close! We don't live in Arkansas! ha ha ha
we had a great time during our session : )

No comments:

Post a Comment