About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

07 June 2009

now booking for SEPTEMBER 2009

Just to let you all know that I have posted dates for September 2009 and I know Summer just barely started, but it's never too soon to start thinking about portraits for holiday cards. I know...I know....it's early. But I have decided to avoid scheduling sessions in December this year (except for my indoor December babies). It's just too darn cold! Runny noses and red cheeks, etc.... So I guess this message is mostly for those procrastinators out there (you know who you are!). Don't delay to schedule your portrait session so you can relax and be warm in the house this December. : ) 'Cause I want to be warm too!

Also, ATTENTION Omaha/Lincoln folks: I will be in Omaha the weekend of September 26th and 27th. I am only scheduling 6 sessions, so call or email me to schedule ASAP. stacyideus@yahoo.com 308-440-8043 I will be photographing in the Old Market and possibly another location yet to be decided.(probably something like a park/gardens) Mileage will be added onto your session fee, but it will be equally divided amongst all my sessions.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
    Just thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!

    Sincerely,
    Johnie Maverick
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/40th-birthday-party-supplies.html]40th Birthday Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete