About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

25 June 2009

four little boys

Oh...I love hot summer days. The kind that just make you want to dive into the river. So hot that my lens fogs up and my camera slides out of my sweaty hands. Yup...this is what I dream of alllll winter long. This day was no exception. But these little boys were up for running around outside and, well....running outside. They weren't into the whole sit-still-and-lemme-take-your-picture thing. Oh no. But I made them well aware that I had treats for them and they perked right up. : )
And you might be saying about now..."uh..Stacy....I only count 3 sets of legs. Can't you count woman?! Where's boy number 4?"
Little boy number 4 would be Colton...who isn't even walkin' yet. I would have really pushed the line with his Mama by putting him up on that stone wall! ha ha These little boys are cousins visiting their family from out of state. Maybe I should have left the bribing and spoiling up to Grandma!


here's Colton! Look at those gorgeous peepers!
Garrett was honest with me. Down and dirty. He wasn't going to smile..... but I won, I think. : )
...and middle bro, Harrison, made my job way TOO easy. All smiles.
But little Baylor. Awww. Sweet Baylor. He was just right. I had to work a little bit for a smile, but once he started...he couldn't be stopped.
love this one....

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love them!!! Stacy these are too cute. You are so talented, I can't wait to see the rest. (no pressure :)
    So nice to meet you. thanks again, your the best! Lindsay Larson

    ReplyDelete