About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

14 June 2009

jen & dave +2

Today I took pictures of cows for about 5 hours. I feel soooo dirty. Why cows, you might ask. Ward, my farmer friend, raises show calves and asked if I would ride around his pasture (BUMPY pasture, I might add) to photograph the stubborn little fellas. Those little things are so stubborn. We'd get them in just the right position, then their mamas would come stand right in front of them. Very frustrating, but we got 'em done. All for about 10 "keepers." I think I'll stick to human portraits!
So here is Jen and Dave... I work with Jen at the clinic and she's from Wilber, NE. Like Wilber from Mr. Ed on Nick at Night re-runs. Anyway... here's Jen and Dave and their two cutiepies, Chrissy and Drew. Don't they have the most sky-blue eyes on the PLANET?! No photoshop here!!! And nice "cop face," Dave!
Drew was really just too busy climbing the stairs to sit for his portrait... it's simple, really. Climb UP, climb DOWN, avoid the camera at all costs. Good thing Mommy came uber-prepared with fruit snacks and juice to bribe little red.
the many faces of Miss Chrissy.... too cute for her own good.
....more bribes. : ) Never hurts.

1 comment: