About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

15 June 2009

harper

I had the pleasure of photographing little Harper this evening before the rains came! We got a little nervous when the big black cloud rolled over us...and we felt exactly 4 raindrops. But no rain! Just superb light and this adorable little lady. : ) Harper is 13 months old and is completely content to just crawl and climb. If you try to walk with her, she just plops down. I would want to be carried everywhere like a princess, too, if my husband would allow it. You'd better milk it while ya can, baby! ha ha ha
"....you watchin' me?"
wish I was still that flexible....I hate to admit it, but I quit the gym a couple weeks ago. But what can I say?! I needed more computer time!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures. I love the one with the open mouth!!!!! She looks like you caught her doing something naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie-pie! Very nice pictures....made me smile!

    ReplyDelete