About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

04 June 2009

sister sister

So excited about these girls! Sheana and Gretchen are sisters who are suprising their Mom for her 50th birthday. So shhhh. YEah....I can't keep these puppies in hiding til August! No way, Jose! Aren't they beautiful? It was a very fun session. We got to have a quick tour of the Kool Tattoo, got stalked by a blue van full of guys (thank goodness they didn't come around while the chickas were trading clothes in the middle of the street), and found the best ever hidden jem of a location in this city....which I'm not tellin' where. But it's good. Really good. Here are some of my fav's... enjoy your sneaky peak, ladies! Can't wait to hear what you think.


is that a squished up monkey face? Say "Banana Monkeys!"

Sheana....if grad assisting doesn't go well, you should model. *wink*

you too, Gretchen!!! : ) *wink* *wink*

I any of you watch "The Hills" on MTV, (cat's out of the bag...it's my guilty pleasure) I think she looks a lot like Audrina Patridge. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment