About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

11 June 2009

ky + jayna

My husband's been out of town all week for training in Omaha, so you'd think I'd get a lot done since I have the house all to myself. NOT! It's been 60% productive, and 40% relaxing, I'd say. : ) Last Saturday, my bff Alisha and I traveled way up to Ericson, NE to take some fun engagement pics for her bro, Ky and his fiance Jayna. What a hilarious couple! They go together like peanut butter and jelly. I love Jana's laugh...there's no mistaking it. And it's so sweet that she calls Ky "my beaut."
It was a tiring drive, but so beautiful. I am a Nebraska native, but I gotta be honest! I've never been in the Sandhills. I think I will go back! Soon! (...and because I have another family's session there in September : ) The light was great, a little cool, and I got to pet some little 3 month old baby goats! One of their name's was Ethel. I should of shot a pic. What was I thinking?
But after numerous clothes changes in the car on back country roads and 2 hours of shooting, we got cleaned up and drove to town where Ky treated our foursome to prime rib at the Starving Stallion. Delicious. A perfect end to a perfect session. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


my faithful assistant... "a little higher, LISH!" lol

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THEM!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THEM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I really love the ones at the fallen tree. Beautiful colors - beautiful scenery! Great job. When I was peeking at these at work...a co-worked said..Holy Crap..does she do Senior Pictures..I want her name...It was passed on! You are so talented! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, This couple is so fabulous! great job catpuring them! Awww, my heart is still melting over "my beaut" :o) Love em. Keep em coming. Hey, where are the cow pics? Love to see those!

    ReplyDelete