About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

10 June 2009

cant sleep

I think I'm so tired that I can't sleep....so I've been experimenting with PS. I played golf league tonight and I actually hit the ball pretty well. Not too bad for the second time out this year. That reminds me...I need a sub on June 30th....anyone interested? You must be a member of the club, though. Let me know! Anyway, after golf Alisha (my buddy) and I walked the dogs and then we saw The Hangover. So funny! My cheeks literally hurt from smiling! I'd better get to bed, though....got 8 hrs of work then my first Senior boy of the Summer. : )
And a pic for my blog lurkers (eh HEM...those of you who never leave a comment! You know who you are!)...does it look like this photo has been carried around in a wallet for a while? Does it look vintage? Let me know if you like it...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the pic...so much so that it makes me want to have another baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! What a beautiful babe. The look on the face is precious. Don't know how you do it...seems as if you see things we don't see when we look at the same thing. A great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course I LOVE it...it's my little Maddie. We have had so many people comment on your photos. In fact I sent a few your way...hope you like to keep busy! YOU ROCK!
    -Melinda Riedel

    ReplyDelete