About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

29 June 2009

justin and tasha +2 (almost!)

We love Justin and Tasha... you will never meet a more down-to-earth couple. And they have the EXACT same anniversary as us (June 14th, 2003) And not to mention little Payton who just turned 5. He is quite the charmer....I had the pleasure of photographing these guys last Summer. Payton was a year younger, but I remember he was facinated by my car. He wanted to know about the gears and how fast it could go. And the thing that I remember most, he opened my door for me. : ) How sweet is that?! I can't wait to see how he is with his new baby brother or sister. Guess we will all find out together in August! Enjoy your sneak peak!
He just needs a little more hair swoop and he's a little James Dean.
We did a little "mini-session" of Payton since he just turned 5. They brought his little bike for him to ride in the alley. Little did he know what awaited him at the end.....
Great job, Dad... great idea with the squirt guns on such a hot night!

1 comment:

  1. OHH love it!! I have taught Payton in some childrens church events . . . He is quite the character hu!! Such a smart kid!!
    Well just checkin in on you, and waiting for my session!! CANT WAIT I am all ready with our wardrobe all ready in the closet.
    Hope things are going well for you this summer. See ya on the 22nd :)

    Ashly

    PS LOVE the star

    ReplyDelete