About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

21 November 2009

slow down

Eventhough the weather is turning colder and the leaves have virtually all fallen to the ground, we still seem to have nice days out there! I have to constantly remind myself (even when I'm out shooting) to slow down. Take a deep breath... stop and hear the leaves crunch. Just enjoy things! Life happens so fast. If we don't stop and look around once in a while, we may miss it! Okay--I'm pretty sure Ferris Bueller said that. Gosh I love that movie.

REmember Mandy and Russ form summer? Well they just had a baby girl--- Kinley. Here are her pics at just ten days old! I think she is giving Keaton a run for her money....



he looks a little afraid in his expression...almost like "Dang. I'm no longer the center of attention."


And here is Terry and Karla! Terry is one of New West's finest PT's. We call him T-Dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment