About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

09 November 2009

the 'L' family

I had the pleasure of hangin out with my friend, Arlene, and her fun lovin' family a Sunday morning a couple weeks ago. Light was so perfect---and it was just one of those great fall days that's overcast and the fall colors just popped out! But I had to really search for some color. Stupid freak snow. But seriously! This group was so much fun. My favorite kind to be around. And I'm around a LOT of familes and it's so interesting to me to see the interactions. The 'L' family truely love one another and it soooo shows. I think they had happy pancakes for breakfast with an extra shot of love in their coffee. (okay. CORNY! But I'm feeling the love tonight.) enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hey..that is my boss!! :) she's so awesome! i love how the pics turned out!!

    ReplyDelete