About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

03 November 2009

rock n roll

Ah.....Jacki. This is Jacki---from Omaha....she's a photographer, too! I love it. She knew exactly what she wanted. And they came ready to rock and roll. And I don't think her boys coulda been dressed any better! They were such good listeners... and usually when you throw in a prop such as a skateboard... distractions happen, needless to say. Not them. They were rockstars. Thanks for asking me to photograph your fam! I am very flattered to be chosen. : )

here is a new design I created---- if anyone else is interested in it---it's available! The best part? It folds in thirds--- making the folded card 5.5"X4.25" so no extra postage is required. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment