About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

06 November 2009

mike & shari +2

Who's ready for the weekend?! I got a lot on my plate, but should be fun! Husker game tomorrow and a few sessions on Sunday. wahoo!

Here are Mike and Shari---Shari is an xray classmate of mine from Hastings and they got married two weeks before us. : ) There were actually three (out of just six!) girls who got married that semester---all 2 weeks apart. THAT was fun. I don't think I've ever partied so hard. Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, wedding receptions. Awesome.

But a lot is happening for these two right now--- they just bought a new house and renovations are underway...maybe when they get rid of the shag carpet in the spare bedroom, they can work on baby No. 3?? : ) Just a suggestion. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment