About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

25 November 2009

the 'S' family

A cold cold day, but I got to photograph this sweet family from Franklin. They bundled up their boys (I'm dying over thier hats!) and it literally started snowing right in the middle of our session... but they didn't seem to mind. : )

2 comments:

  1. love love love these pictures! Thanks, again for being so talented! Oh, & I love the song you choose for the slideshow...3 little birds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures 'S' family. Love those hats!

    ReplyDelete