About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

18 November 2009

secret space

So one of my other hobbies, besides photography, of course, is hunting for crappy furniture and cleaning it up. This dresser I got from a yard sale where I bought 4 chairs and he threw it in for free! Yay! My husband was a little mad because the garage---my 1/10 of the garage anyways--- is jammed packed full and "leaking" into his "man space" or whatever. But he's gone hunting this week so I started scrubbing away at it. I was cleaning old dead spiders from the drawers and found a secret pocket! Cool, eh?? Bummer it was empty... but still a cool find. i think I'll keep it there for always. Maybe I'll put some cash in it for a rainy day. It's going in the living room that I just painted---another hobby for another blog post. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment