About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

18 November 2009

i *heart* the fed ex guy

Lookey what I had waiting for me yesterday on my doorstep! : ) Four gallery wraps---which are frameless works of art that don't require a frame. They come in two widths, 1.5" and 2" and just email me at stacyideus@yahoo to inquire about prices. Included is whopping 30x40 of Macey dancing! Jealous of her newly decorated bedroom, too. Sooooo posh. psssst...Kristi, I want to keep it. Or can we share custody?? : ) I am keeping her sis's though! You will see at GOLD if you're goin! And the landscape is the niobrara at sunset for my Dad's Christmas present...... I am confident in sharing that because Dad never looks at my blog, like EVER. I don't even know if he knows it exsists. Anyway.... I get to enjoy the big guy for another 2 hours before they come to pick it up. : )

1 comment:

  1. Wow...the wraps look gorgeous. Loved browsing through Bailey and Macey's pictures. Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete