About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

03 November 2009

mollie+adam

hehehhe WENT a LITTLe CrAZy blogging these two. Can't---- help-----my---self.... must......post...more pics of Mollie and Adam! Gorgeous...made to model. If you wanna see their ENTIRE session slidesshow (up for the next 10-30 days) psst... their password is Mollie's last name. : ) Click HERE. Oh...and make sure your volume is UP : ) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. STACY! I LOVE them! :) Thank you soooo much. We had such a blast with you, and couldn't be happier with the results. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! You two look great!
    Aunt Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy,
    I have had so much fun looking at Mollie (my daughter!) and Adam's engagement photos! I wish we were close enough to schedule our family pictures with you, but who knows...maybe someday! Can't wait to meet you...your style is so unique and appealing!
    Ruth Sheffield

    ReplyDelete