About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

09 November 2009

cutie McFamily--full post

Our neighbors! here you GO! Mark and Jen + 3 this year--- Ava will making her debut in the Christmas card officially (last year at Christmas it was her suprise birthday!) And here we are---nearly a year later. Everyone is happy, healthy, and growing. I had to work a little to get a smile out of Miss Ava Lyn, but any time spent with these guys is a dream. We are so so so lucky to call them our friends. Bonus that they live 30 feet away.
This one is a strong candidate for a gallery wrap in our living room.....

The Care Bear Stare!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment