About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

25 April 2010

a session with no tears...

A session with no tears, in my opinion, is just plain uneventful and no fun. So, thank you Jovie for making your eighteen month old session very memorable! So what do we know about you now? You have some hair sprouting [I love how crazy and wild it got after the curlers!], you are a soda addict... and you love your Grandma Sue. Thank God for Grandma Sue. I will never leave the house without soda from now on, either. I know you've all seen the soda [a LOT] recently, but hey! Whatever workS! So hopefully mommy will stop being a nervous wreck that there weren't any 'keepers' cause I love your little gorgeous blue-eyed offspring....including her tears.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Love them sooo much. I can't wait to see the rest. The hair is cracking me up.
    Let just say I am amazed at the pictures you got. She was quite a treat that day. :)
    Thanks so much for sticking it out with us and thanks for the amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy you continue to amaze me with the quality of photos you get each time! I LOVE the soda pop pics and the badday clip you posted is fantastic. I'm sure I will watch it every time I need a break. Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, I love her expressions and little baby teeth! I don't blog so signing "Anonymous". =P --Bryan

    ReplyDelete