About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

02 April 2010

mid-week vaca

Omaha was awesome. I will definately be scheming another mid-week getaway soon. I didn't have any takers for sessions, so I got to play. Ate lunch with the fabulous Omaha photographer Mona Kay of MonaK Photography. [don't be mad that I put your pic on here! you're awesome!] We ate, sipped wine, and talked shop for, like, 3 hours. And why not?! Didn't have to work, the weather was gorgeous and the atmosphere was chill. Seminar Tuesday night, then Wednesday I walked around with me, myself, and my camera. So refreshing to walk around and just see different sites. Not much is going on on weekday mornings in the Old Market, I can report--- just a lot of delivery trucks and birds. I'm so jealous of all the Omaha photographers. Something brilliant around every corner. Including the cat at the antique shop. I forget his name.

3 comments:

  1. I had the most incredible time with you too and can't wait to do it again! You are just the "coolest!" Sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing Stacey, I'm loving your blog, thanks for sharing!! - Megan O'Dea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of the blog! The pics of the Old Market are amazing!!! I am inspired to go downtown for lunch tomorrow :) Just wanted to check in and let you know I am following protocol...you will be seeing a request for a session soon. Misses you!
    PS I could see several of your pics of the Old Market be an inspiration for art on the wall in our basement, just a thought. :)
    Tara aka Anonymous b/c I am too lazy to create a profile

    ReplyDelete