About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

06 April 2010

cute cute

I love to shop. online browsing for other people has become one of my new favorite pastimes! I've gotten so many questions lately on what to wear. If my website faq isn't enough, here are some places to start--- new for spring. LOVE what I'm seeing at New York & Co, gap, Express, The Limited, Anthropologie.... i could shop all night. Most favorite things I love for spring (and for Spring photo sessions!) are textures with ruffels and flowers, patterns (like plaid and gingham), and bright colors. And my favorite part about my day today: Anthropologie and Pro Photographer magazines came in the mail. They usually come on the same day every month. Sad, but true. Oh how I love double mag day : ) : )

RED DRESS---love this look from head to toe on the model--gotta have longer, chunky necklaces
YELLOW DRESS--- great for a girl who likes it simple. adorable.
GUYS LOOK 1 sexy
GUYS LOOK 2 sexier
GUYS LOOK 3 sexiest!
GIRL'S 1 (to pair with colorful, patterned leggings and top notch accessories)
GIRL'S 2 i'm in LOVE
LITTLE BOYS ---because polos are waaaay too predictable and easy.
LITTLE BOYS 2 love bright colors on little boys

No comments:

Post a Comment