About Me

I am a natural light, vintage-inspired photographer serving Eastern and Central Nebraska. I photograph babies, children, seniors, couples, and families. Sorry, no weddings. Each session offers a unique experience shot on location and rich in character. Here you will find my recent work, as well as all news and updates regarding my schedule. And attention you lurkers out there! yeah.... you know who you are....make yourself known once in a while! Hearing from you makes my day ;)

11 April 2010

best week ever

Okay. Just. had. the. best. week. ever. SOOOO much to blog about! Things I can share now, and hopefully things I can share very soon. I have a feeling I will not be seeing my hubby much this week--- photo season is, for reals, HERE at last.
Here is Kelsey--- extra-beautiful and modelicious. Yeah--that's a word. And she is loved. I photographed her last summer. She's graduating in a couple months and I just didn't feel complete unless I got a few more of her. Or 534 more. hehehe And of her boyfriend, Brett. ooo la la! Thanks for being good sports about the whole thing you two....and Brett for jumping Kelsey's mom's car. lol
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!! K- you are GORGEOUS! I think this is my favorite pic to date that I have EVER taken. ; )

2 comments:

  1. G O R G E O U S!!! They are seriously in high school??? You have got to be kidding me! She is stunning and so natural! What time of day did you shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--- SEVENTEEN years old going on 25! Crazy, isn't it?! I shot this pair at 2:30 in the afternoon on a very windy, dusty day. allergies were bad. dust was flying--- but there weren't any bugs at least. :)

    ReplyDelete